Labels

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning the Dust

Warm weather makes me want to purge the things I don't need and catch up on the things I have neglected including this blog.  All the dead has been cleared out of the flower beds and just in time to see life springing up.  Green everywhere with splashes of color from tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths.  A sign that gardening season is around the corner.  Fresh produce and herbs...hand grown...in my backyard makes me feel so self sustaining.  As spring rolls in, I hope I too as an artist grow....grow bigger and better this year.  One thing I will never lack in my work is passion.  It is always there spring, summer, fall, or winter no matter the season....my passion for metalsmithing doesn't know time.

 
 


Here is some of my work the last few months. I love mixing my metalsmithing skills with wire wrapped gemstones. A mix of skills = a mix of looks.












No comments:

Post a Comment